Thursday, January 22, 2009

All is fine in 2009

Hello people of earth! If you are looking at a bunch of green words that look like this, than congradulations! You just found me! And if you see a monkey dancing in your toliet bowl, than you have gone crazy! As you know, I am the awsome aly! And lots of people are asking what my ife is really like. They say that for such a crazy girl I must have a super crazy life. And I do thank you very much. So if you want to know to know about it, just go to www.a11a12.blogspot.com and let me know about your crazy advebtures on there abd if it is crazy enough, I will post it. And if it is super crazy it will get the ALY CRAZY AWARD! So I will see you there! Dinner is calling. Meat Loaf Surprise. YUCK!

1 comment:

Chris said...

How would you like to be in the woods on a warm autumn day and get attached by bees. My friend did. There were hundreds on her shirt. She ran home screaming as she was being stung. She had to pull off her top to get them off. How do you explain that to your father when you come home with no shirt on and bees all over? It really happend to my friend and the boys were laughing their heads off.