Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year means new you!

Shana wrote to me saying that she wanted to do something new this year and I say, unless you have something that you really need to get done. Start small. I mean come on! My new years revolution has been gain some waight and eat healthier. But I never do! So I think that every day set a goal. I do that. Today I woke up and said, "I am going to do my gifted and talented literacy homework. And I mean all of it. And guess what? By 4:56 pm, it was completely finished! I felt really good. But than I looked into my book bag and saw that I did not yet do my normal homework. But I was still glad I got that out of the way. And I can enjoy the rest of my week! And tomorrow I am going to wake up and start the day with a new days revolution. So see, if I can do it, any one can. So try it and let me know if it works! Love ya and as I say Peace out!

1 comment: