Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bees, no top and boys laughing= what chris wrote about

O.k! I got a comment from my most avvid reader Chris. Her friend got attacked by bees! They were all over her shirt. She had to take off her top and all of the boys laughed at her. What I say is, who cares what they think. I mean, if those people really took the time to think about it, that is probobly the only thing to do. I am sure they would have done the same thing. Now I know that it is really hard to ignore some body, especially a group of people, but I have had years of practice. Just go up to them, look them straight in the eye and say, "I know that you think that it is just so funny that I got dive bombed by bees, but let me tel you something. I bet that if the same thing happened to you, you would run home to your moms and cry like little babys" I know that it is not the best solution, but you will feel pretty good about your self after words. And to your friend, i hope she feels a whole lot better! Guess what? I have another blog. Tons of people write to me saying, "Whats up" and I really cant say cuz I dont have enough room to tell them every thing tht is going on. So I created a new blog with me best friend Alayna. It is http://www.a11a12.blogspot.com/. Its about all of our crazy adventures! And I do mean crazy. And if you write to me with a crazy story, I will post it for the world to see. And every week the most crazy person will be deemed, THE CRAZIEST OF CRAZY PEOPLE! And will get a phone call with yours truly! So go there today and I will hopefully be talking to you soon!

No comments: