Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valintines Day!

Love is in the air! Wait no, its just you! Most of my friends know that I am not that crazy about valintines day. Honestly, it is just like Halloween. The economy gets a boost from all of the candy and toys they sell. But I think that if you like someone, I mean really like someone, you should show it all year round. Do not make this the one day of the year where you show your soft side. Trust me. Some ideas for him would be just a phone call just to reminde them that you are always going to be there for them and that you just do not want to be their girlfriend, but also their best friend. Now I know that by now you have figured out that I do not have a boyfriend cuz you are sitting there thinking "She does not know how hard it is to tell your boyfriend that" Well guess what, if it is hard to tell your bf how you feel, than that is not a good relationship. You need to feel comfertable around them at all times. And he should be like your best friend. So good luck and hope you have an awsome v-day! Peace out.

No comments: