Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All for you guys!

All right. Most girls think that they are in controll of their boyfriend, but I have to give props to my boys and say that sometimes guys want to have a say in the way that the relationship is going. And I am not saying that being able to tell the guy what you want is a bad thing, but only to a certain degree. I went around my school and asked some of my closest guy friends what they would want to tell their girl friend or just their really close friend who is a girl. Most of them said something that I can sum up in 4 words: "Guys can't read minds!" That means that you should not get mad at a guy because he wanted to take you to a Cowboys verses Giants even though he knows that you know nothing about football. But you should take it as the time to spend with him and to relize that the Cow boys so diserve to go to the Super Bowl. But off topic. So for all of the girls out there in a real and true relationship remember, boys are very simple cretures and that you should not try to make them perfect, because sometimes the best quality about a guy is that they are quarky. Peace out ;)

No comments: