Saturday, November 22, 2008

You are perfect!

I write this blog based on my happenings. Yesterday, one of my closest friends tells me that a guy that I really like is never going to like me because I have chicken arms and legs. I am 30 pounds under weight and I am not anarexic. That is just the way I am. And I can not change that .I am five feet tall and 75 pounds. I am 11 years old and apparently I should be 100 pounds. I would be very fat then. No offense to any one else but I am 11 after all. I do not care what others think of me. As long as I love my self, I am happy. It does not matter what size you are, how tall or short you are. As long as you respect yourself and do not degrate your self by looking in the mirror and sating you are ugly. If you do that, I want you to do the following every day: As soon as you get up and right before you go to bed, I want you to look in the mirror and say," I am beutiful" three times. After about a week or so, you should see your self differantly. Peace out:)

No comments: