Sunday, November 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey y'all! Aly here with some christmas advice! Every one knows that for some people, money is really tight, so my family is doing something that is really fun.... or at least the "elders" think it is fun. We can not spend more than $10.00, or we can make something. But I have some different advice to give you. Table manners and conversations. I am not at all for table manners and all of that junk, but this might give you a little chuckle. It is table manners dos and don'ts.

1) Do not comlpain about your job, or brag. We all know that you job is the worst and your boss yells at you no matter what you do, so please do not announce it. Instead, share something funny that happened at work, or even something you did.

2) This is for all of those little helpers in the kitchen, do not beg to help and than say, " Oh, lets do it my way because no one likes the way you do it. You know I hate it when you put that in there, even though every one else likes it." If you asked to help, than you are going to shut your mouth and just let me do all of the cooking.

3) Please do not be one of those people who does absolutley nothing! Do not eat every thing at the table, go into the living room and tell every one to clean up while you nap and say to wake you up when desserts come out.

4) Try to avoid that really old relitive that every one hates because it takes him an hour just to say, "Back in my day....." Than he falls asleep. I mean, not that we are all blessed that he is still here, but sometimes you just can not take it any more! You just had to deal with that at turkey day, why deal with it on the best day of the year.

And the best thing that you have to do is....... Break up the number one couple at the table. You know, your cousin Jenny who is going out with that guy named... well guy who she met at the bar when she was compltley drunk! And every one acts like they are going strong and steady when they all know they will not last past the second course. Yeh. Every one wants them to just call it quits but know one is brave enough to do anything about it, end it at all costs! Because you are the one who has to sit next to them and watch them make kissy faces! I know how that feels.


One more thing, I want to give a shout out to all of my family. You guys are the best! And I want to say congrats to Grandma and PopPop for there 25 year annaversery comin' up on the 6th!Peace out!

;) Winks from your alycat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and my best girlfriend isn't talking anymore and everytime i call this friend she does not pick up. i am just wordering what this is about. You no when you get that felling that something is wrong well thats how i fell. I see this girl in school everyday and still we don't have the same relationship anymore. tell me what on earth did i do!

love,
gymnastAGP

Chris said...

Well, I need some advise about X-mas. I'm broke, man. No cash. Cant even afford a ten dollar gift. My bestfriend is rich, has a beautiful home, handsome husband, two beautiful, smart children, good job and she is beautiful. Do you think it would be wrong to ask her to give me about 500 bucks so I can celebrate?