Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hey! Just wanted to say thanks for everything!

O.k. So I know that no body really writes in with there problems and that is fine. But I know that alot of you read my site and some of you think that it is really cool. I just wanted to say thanks to those people and that is it was not for you guys, I would think that I was giving out the wrong advice! But if I am, just leave me a comment and I will start right away on it. And for those other people who think that I am just a big jerk who likes to know about other peoples problems I have only this to say to them, I am sure that there has been one time or another where you went to a friend and told them everything that has been going on. For me that specail friend is Amber. Thank you so much for all of your love and support. Espaically through those really tough times with Brrrrrrrrrr. You are my best friend and I have never felt closer to any one before. So thank you to every one who has been there fofr me since the begginging. I hope that you enjoy this blog as much as I loved making it. Peace out!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well I think you have some wonderful advise to give. If it's OK, can I ask you for some advise of my own? It's not about boys or fashion, it's about a kitten who won't seem to listen sometimes. I guess she's at that teenage stage. Anyway, she's a good kitty, but when she wants to do something and it's wrong, there is no stopping her. I've tried everything. Any advise for a weary parent?