Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Kandy :p

I Kandy wrote to me talking about how here best friend who is also an adult is moving away. I think that since she is a family friend, you guys will be in-touch. I just got an awsome idea! Why don't you make a blog and you guys can keep in touch. I think that wanting to cry and being torn is perfectly natrual. We all griev differently but yet the same. In fact, my Grand Mother died a week or so ago and I was so scared.... well not scared but, ok I was scared. I will admit it, I cried like a baby. But the next morning I got p and faces life on day at a time. The worst part is that no body felt like I did. I felt completely hopless! So if you want to cry, cry. If you want to be mad, be mad. Just do not let it stop you from acheiving those dreams of those she gave you. Write back to tell me how it went. Peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like two boys,( even though i no both of them like me) i feel my friend is jelious. they are both awsome guys and i can ask either one of them out but the fact that my friend likes them, i can't do it.

Unknown said...

thanks aly. she's gone now. She changed her cell anad obviously her home phone so we can't contact her. but I'm feeling better now. Maybe we'll bump into each other one day...