Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just 4 U!

Yo Yo Yo! Or should I say hohoho!I am counting down the days to X-Mas! I just got some letter from Chris and she wanted to know if she could borrow 500 dollars from her friend. And my answer is....... Drum roll please. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You get my point. If you do then you will just get stuck paying her back! And only you know how long that will take! Why do you not try going to your local craft store and get something to make with your own hands! That is what I am doing. I mean, you think you have it bad, I am an 11 year old kid with no allowance! But just try it. O, and I have a challange for you guys, Found this out. Does a waffle have a wattle? Leave me a comment with the answer and definition for wattle. Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey aly,
i love your blog. listen.
me and this boy really like eachother and he made the first move and i never had a boyfriend so i'm really nevious.
what should i do