Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Urgant Advice!

Hola Peeps. Its Aly here... Well where else would I be? Some one wrote to me and they did not leave their name saying how this friend ditches her other friends not caring what they think. I ssay that you should one day tell her that if she is going to be that selfish towards her friends, than she needs to look around at the damage that is done. I know that you are a very loyal friend if you care enough to ask for help. I also think that one time, ask her if you could come along, and as seeing that you guys are friends, that should not be a problem. Write back and tell me how it went. Peace out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Aly, That wasn't me, but someone like that is NOT a good friend. If you really think that she, deep down, is a good friend, then take Aly's advice with a little twist. Find someone who is also aggrivated by her and talk to her. That way, you have someone you can trust to back you up. ikandy

Unknown said...

hey Aly,
I have this adult lady who's like my BFF and she's not related to me but is my camp counselor who is a family friend. She's moving away because her husband had an accident and I won't be able to see her. Maybe for life, I don't know. The thing is that she gave me dreams and inspired me soooo much. I don't wan to admit it to anyone, but I'll be torn when she leaves, maybe even crying.I talked to it to one of my closet friends and she doesn't really like the lady that much, so that didn't really help me out. My mom knows about it, but doesn't think I need help. You're the third person who knows about this. How can I deal with this? How can I not feel so guilty when I didn't do anything? Is being in tears alright? Help!!!!!!!!!
ikandy

Anonymous said...

hey aly
i wrote about the friend who always ditches me, i didn't tell her yet because i was sick and not into school on december 22( so you kinda no who wrote it) im doing better but i went to the doctor and she said i needed meds. ( like i didn't need one already) well i see you tomorrow for are tasty ginderbread milk carton thing.