Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Boy Drama to the rescue!

Gabriel, I understand what you mean. Sometimes you just have to take a chance. This is the first time ever that I am saying this but, who cares about your friend. She should have made a move by now. Any way, if she was a true friend, she would support you on any choice you make. And if she gets mad at you, she has every right. But only to a certain degree. This is an old saying, True friends= You cry, I cry. You fight, I fight. You jump off a bridge, I get a paddle boat and save your butt. Do you understand? Of course you do not.You do not understand because that was just another one of my crazy schemes. But something along the lines of what is happening to you is also going on with me. Me and my friend, Amber, both like this guy. And he likes her but not me. One day I told her that if he ever asks her out, she should say yes with out ever thinking about me. I told her that I would be mad at her for like, a minute, but then I would support her no matter what because I know deep in my heart that she deservs him and that it is the right thing to do. Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really want to start the new year freash but i do not no what i should improve. i no i need to bvrush up on my school work and stuff but i just had old happets all my life i cant control it.