Monday, March 16, 2009

Honorary "Its Aly" reader award!!!!

Hola guys! Its me, aly! Thank you thank you hold the applause! Now, I know some of you have been following this "City Slicker" story pretty closley, and the plan is post-poned until tomorrow because he was absent. But there is still a catch. I caught a cold, thanks to my wonderfull partner in crime, Amber, so I might miss out on all the fun tomorrow. I really want to go to school tomorrow because it is my ALL TIME FAVORITE holiday, ST.Patricks day. And in honor of that, my special team members, {Meaning my mom and me} have put together a quiz. I will not post the quiz until tomorrow though, so check up tomorrow. Right now I have a special person to thank. She has been reading its aly since it was just a baby, and to that, I would like to thank Natia for being the best supporter I could ask for.She has written in things that have actually mad me feel better and to that I say thank you. You are now in the "ITS ALY HALL OF FAME!!!!!" The other members are, Chris, Amber and now Natia. I hope you enjoy your spot up there! I have a special treat for you guys tomorrow so check in with that! Love you guys! Peace!

No comments: