Friday, March 20, 2009

Yet another side of me!!!

Hey guys! I have major beyonde major news! Now, alot of people have been emailing me saying that I should make another blog with amber and that we should put videos and pictures of ourselves on it. So I said, why not? So, introducing....ya ready?.....Ya sure your ready?......I dont think that you guys are ready,......Alright, fine. No need to get touchy! Introducein www.amberaly.webs.com! We do not have anything of our selves up yet but it is still going to happen. On this blog I show yet another side of me. I show the real me. I am still the same as I am here, funnny,loyal and I still have my rare logical moments that seem to never fall through. So you will be able to follow me and amber on our wild adventures! Check out for the things I am doing like: Fashion, gossip, contest, quizzes, music, and videos of me and amber and other random people! So check out www.amberaly.webs.com! Go there now. Come on I dare you. Alright then, peace out!

No comments: