Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love you guys its not even funny!

I love you guys soooooo much it is not even funny! Okay, maybe a little! I got the best comment ever that have had me and amber in a fit of giggles for the past half hour. Natia said "I think you did the right thing girl! Get him good!!" I think that was teh best moral support I could ask for. I am going to give it to him good. All right, today is sunday and that means that I have to see him tomorrow! Here is my outfit: A denim mini, a blue abercrombie sweater and ballet flats. I usualy do not wear a skirt, but last time I did, every one said I looked good so I put my life in their hands. And they better be right! So wish me luck and I hope you guys have a the best monday possible. Peace!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hit him.... smack him.... do what ever you can to attack him.