Friday, April 10, 2009

Are you obsessed results.

K. I would give you guys a funny intro, but all I've got is, Did ya ever find the time, when you couldnt think of a rhyme? See, that is all I have got. I feel like a total failure. With out my funny, or would be funny, I am nothing! NOTHING I TELL YOU! Sorry about that, I guess that I am just obsessed about being funny. See, I made a punny! Any way, now it is time to see if you are obsessed.

Mostly A's: Uh oh. When you have a boyfriend, you lock him up and never let him see the light. You have to learn to trust him and give him some rope. But not enough to hang himself. Just enough so he can actually interact with another human being. But still, you have to be cautious, cuz some girls will steal your man right out fomr under your nose!

Mostly B's: All right. You are a mixture of both obsessed and relaxed. You know when there is trouble and you help keep him off of the beaten path, and out of the dog house, too. Like I said before, you can smell trouble and jump right into action, but you can trust him and he respects that of you. Keep up the good work!

Mostly C's: You need to tighten your grip girl!!! Now you are giving him enough rope to hang himself. He knows that you trust him so much, and you always stay out of his buisness. But you have to be carefull, cuz you might get really hurt by doing that. Some guys might take advantage of that and cheat on you, and you do not want that. So try to be a little more carefull about what he does, just in case. But other then that, your realationship is, or should be going good! Peace out!!!

No comments: