Thursday, April 9, 2009

Remember me?

It has been such a long time since I have talked to you guys and I hope you remembe me! Ya know, the funny looking kid? The one that is pretty much always up beat and smiling? Ugh! The one that says hola alot! Ahhh, now we are getting some where! Alright. For this post I wanted to talk about something that has been bought to my attention. Lots of people from my school, have been saying that I am acting like a fake and that I am being very superficial this school year. I know alot of kids from my school read my blog and some of those people are the ones that said that, or know some one who did. So I would like to say some thing. You have every right to say that. I have been acting like a fake. This year all I wanted to do was fit in because those of you who know me, know that not once have I every fit in before in the history of ever. But today I relized that by me trying to fit in to a certain group, { The jocks, skaters, punks, punk rock, populars, wanna be's, nerds, dorks, preps, and mis-fits} that I was leaving behind to very important things, the real me, and my true friends. So I am now on spring break and do not go back to school untill tuesday, so by then I should have my act together and know the real me. The real me does not belonge to a certain group. Yes I have a group of friends in my class that I spend alot of time with but that is NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!! an exlusive clique. DO YA'LL HERE ME? K. the real me has tons of friends in tons of different groups. So I spend most of my time running to diffent groups around the school. The real me is truly kind and caring, but is not afraid to speak her mind and the truth. And alot of people do not like it when they ask you something and you tell them what you really think. One reasone though that lots of people hate another is because the "target" is confident on who he/she is. I once knew a girl in this school now and we got into a huge fight because she did not like me one bit. When I asked her why she said, "Cuz no matter how hard I try, I can never bring you down and make you feel weak and worhtless." I yelled at her saying, "So the only reasone you hate me is cuz I am happy with the way I am?" She simply replied saying yeah. Ever since then tons of people mistake my confidence with superficialness. Yes, some times I do get full if it, but it does not take much to bring me back down to earth. So for those that I hurt in my ex-quest to fit in, I say that I am truly sorry. For those that I have lost I say that I am truly sorry. Heck, for those that have made fun of me because I am who I am, I am sorry. Sorry that you are so insecure that you have to put some one down just so you can feel good. Well maybe you should look away from the mirror and look at the damage you have done. But for those that said I was a fake. I thank you, because you have made me relize what I had done, and that chapter of my life is over. So I hope to start fresh with every one and become the same aly that I used to be. I have to go now, but I have a few more things I need to say in my next post. O, and by the way, if you go to my school, Sampson to the G. to the Smith, write a comment on if you forgive and forget, or if it might take a little more to make it better, I am willing and I want to know. So peace out!!

No comments: