Sunday, April 19, 2009

they are small minded!

K! If I have not told you this before I will say it again. BOYS ARE SMALL MINDED CREARUTES! The reason that I say that again is cuz, well, I went to movie night with my new bf, and, well let me give you some backround information.

He asked me out at the school dance the last friday in march I think. And on saturday,Amber called me and the whole school knew, because every one was texting it around. So in the school, we are pretty much the couple of the century, and it was kind of weird cuz like this never happened before. So we went to the movie night together, and all of his guy friends had their cell phones out ready to take a picture of him making a move of something, and we had no choice but to just sit there and that was what we did. But then he started to talk to his guy friends, and I really tried to ignore it, but I kept hearing my name comeing up. So during intermition, one of his friends came up and said that he might break up with me cuz I was not talking to him. So I tried to talk to him, but he was avoiding me!!! What the??.... What kind of logic is that? I'll tell you, GUY LOGIC!!! Like I said, guys are small minded, but that is why we love em. Cuz it reminds us that the simplest things matter. And that was what reminded me. He did not tell me that he loved me, but that he just so upset thinking that he blew it. And that showed how much he cared. But the bad part is that everyone is texting: "Aly and **** have <3>

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Heyy aly. I loved your blog and so did me and my friends. I mean Amber created a new blog about her arty jeans and i think you should make one of your theater art or continue doing this blog. I really want you to put its aly back to life. Also, if she didn't already tell you... you should check out Amber's blog. And the reason i know its her because she has the same username. Its www.ambergabrielle.blogspot.com
Bi.
Olivia