Friday, April 10, 2009

C and C rockz!

Hey you guys! Remember when I said I had something really important to say, well I do. So here goes. Wait I just lost it. Now I got it back. Wait, no... still gone. O, wait1 Now I remember! C and C rockz! So by now you are most likely thinking, What the heck is she talking about. Well C and C is actually a soda. My mom works for the company. It is a small, family owned buissness with only 7 employees. {Not including me} But for some reasone, we just can not get any buissness. Its not that our soda is bad, its just that with this economy, lixuries like this soda, are very rare. And if we do not get some buissness soon, we might have to shut down! Come on, do not do that to us!!!! So I say that you need to look in your local stores and super markets or where ever soda is sold, and look for some thing with the label, "C and C" but avoid soda like "Top Pop". So for the sake of us, buy as much as you can. And who knows, maybe we will be here a little bit longer. So all in all we need the cash nad you have it, so BUY C AND C TODAY! Peace out!!!

No comments: