Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All about me!

Now I know that you would probobly like to know more about me so I guess I will tell you as much as I can.
I am pretty much colorfull. I guess you could say if it is a color I am probobly wearing it. I am a little punk rock but not goth. I am really energetic. My nick name is alycat, or at least that is what I like being called. I rock out to my own beat, not to mention life! Did I mention that I am totaly awsome! Lol. I tell you exactly what I think and syawhat ever is on my mind so if you are looking for advice that is true and honest, you do not have to ask twice. But I can give you comfort and make you feel like you can do any thing at the same time too! I love to do fun things and my best friend is amber. You might know her from www.ambers-zine.blogspot.com By the way if you click on it you can go there right now. We go to the same school. O and while I am talking about that I want to give a shout out to who ever is in the school and is on right now. Please leave a comment or if you need advice you know where to come!

News: So I am doing a contest. I want to see how scary you can write a halloween story with out the use of gore! There will be a first seconde and third winner. The first and seconde will get their stories posted on my blog. The third will get there name mentioned in one of my blogs. The contest ends on Halloween.

Fashion: Now so many people at my school are asking me how to look punk rocker sheek. It is very simple. Its called "originality" I mean come on! So many people are copying me with the crop tops and pixie cuts and it just gets really annoying. First lets start with belts. If you have a longer shirt that lets say, a darker green. Get a light brown color belt to loosley put around the waste. For pants you should go to your nearest target and pick out a pair of very dark blue LLCOOLJ jeans. Then for shoes you will want go to the nearest payless or wal-mart and pick up a pair of white and gold air walk sneakers. For hair I would say that you should cut it like Rihanas pixie cut. And if you do not know who Rihana is than I think you should go back and curl up under the rock that you have been living under for the past 9 years and croak. Also use a washable back dye with some red on the bottom. I suggest that you do this when you know that it is not raining out other wise the dye would just wash out. And then ta-da! You have your first punk rock sheek look!

Homework: I do this all the time too. So do not feel like you are the only one in the world that does this. You go completley over board with the school activities. Last year my grades suffered because of it. So what I say is chill out and you will do find. Another tip is do not put things off until last minute. I have this one friend who stays up until 1:00 doing homework because she forgot. And she has to wake up at 5:00. I go to bed at 9:30 and I still can not drag my but out of bed even though I get up at 6:30! My point is do your homework as soon as you get home and do not put things off no matter how tempting it may seem. What I do is I always put up a huge and I mean huge calender on my wall and I write down when projects are due and how to break up the time. Do this and you are garenteed to get an A. As long as you do your best! Peace out!

No comments: