Thursday, October 9, 2008

More advice.

Yo, yo, yo! Its me agian. Ya know, I have noticed that no one has become a follower to this blog except for one persone. And that kind of makes me feel like I am not giving you the right advice. So I thought that if you think that you have some thing that you want me to post on the web site you could leave me a comment and I will post for every one to see. But if you do not and you just have a comment on how I should do things or just some advice for me to follow I will gladly take it no matter what. But just remember, this web site is for girls only and no boys allowed. This is a place where girls can share their most emmbarising stories, sad moments, or even peoms and songs without being judged. This is a place where you can express yourself no matter what time of the day. So peace out!

No comments: