Thursday, October 9, 2008

Amber-zine and itsaly!

Me and Amber zine are working together to support saftey for this up coming Halloween. Now I know what your thinking. You want to click off right now and leave me a comment that this is a bunch of trash because I want to be safe. But I totes understand! I love going crazy at Halloween but there are a few tips that you should know!
  • Even though it seems babyish you should never trick-or-treat alone! Either go with an adult older sib or even a best friend. As long as you stick together I promise that you should be safe. And if you follow the other tips too!
  • Do not stay out after 10:00pm! I know that it is a friday and that you want ot hit every house in the city, but you have to relize that sometimes there are cops patrolling the area and the halloween curfew is 10:00. So unless you want to be counting your candy in jail, I suggest you start heading home around 9:45pm just so that will not happen.
  • Wear comfertable shoes! I know that your awsome costum might come with these great heals that you have been dying to wear, but think about it. If you want lot's of candy you might have to cut the trip short because of the heals. And besides, who will see them any way? Wear them to school with some skinny cut jeans and a v- line shirt and you can say: So what I am such a rockstar!
  • Last but not least always have an adult check your candy before you eat it. Make sure that it is all wrapped up and every thing. I still ahve my dad do that for me so I might just see another trick and treating filled halloween!

No comments: