Thursday, October 9, 2008

Are you preppy, peppy are just like me!

Here is a quiz to find out what your style is like. So here it goes!

1. You see this awsome skinny cut jean and a pair of slammin' golden ballet flats. You have the perfect belt and shirt to go with it at home. what do you do?

A) I run for it with my credit card in my hand already!

B) I really do not know! Its colorfull but I was eyeing the rainbow shirt over there...

C) No way! That is sooo not what I want! I might get mistaken for a person who does not care!I have this perfect uniform in my bag that I was going to wear.

2. You are at the hair solan and you really want a new do. What exactly do you do?

A) I have always wanted the bobby cut that Rihina has, but I an going to keep the natual color I have.

B) I want to get these awsome corn rows I saw the other day on one of my friends.

C) I want this nice short hairstyle with no extra flair please!

3. A boy tells you he is so into you! He asks you to be his gf. How do you answer?

A) I saw I will tell him tomorrow becuase I just have so many other offers! Playing hard to get rulez!

B) I can not say yes fast enough! I will be floating on cloud 9 for at least a month!

C) I start asking him all of these questions that my dad usually would. I guess it will save him the effort!

4. The same guy that you had said yes to has another girl friend. Sweet revange anyone?

A) I am totes going to get revange. But not right now. I am perfectly fine and I am going to tell him so. Its not like we were getting married right it was his loss any way!

B) I fall into a deep depresion and do not come out of it untill he decides that I have suffered enough and he wants to be friends!

C) Tell him off in front of the whole school. But the worst part is that what you liked about him is that he always had a perfect come back, so as he walks away, you are left in tears.

The quiz is finished a pencils down. The results will be posted later. Peace out!

No comments: