Saturday, October 11, 2008

Internet saftey!

Every body knows that I am not much for saftey if you have read my last post about the zip line incadent. But this is not about how many knee pads you have to have before you go roller blading, or that you have to wear a helment riding on a harley. This is about internet saftey.

This is the most important saftey that I value. Most websites like this one let you flag a website if there is any inapproprite things on it. If they do not have some way you can tag it tell your parents asap and they will write a letter to the company. Also some people think it is really cool to use bad words or content on chatting web sites, but this is the coolest chick ever and she thinks that it is really nerdy. So if you do you need to stop now because you can get in big trouble, not only by your parents but by the people who run the site.

The really big mistake people make is giving out personal info about yourself. I have seen poeple give out there numbers and they still regreat it to this day becuase the person is still calling them. The last thing is internet bullying. Like I said peple think it is cool to say things so the other people think that they are cool. So next time you are going to give out your number, call some one a name, or curse on the site, think, "What would aly think of me and will I get in trouble?" Peace out!

2 comments:

Dianna and Amber said...

i like this boy but he is so foolish and mean to other people but he is also really cute. Everyone thinks he likes me but i don't know.


help
a-bff

Dianna and Amber said...

also he is in my school but not in my class he is not that mean but he can be. but he is not mean to me