Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally the results to preppy, peppy or just like me!

Super sory that I did not get back to you on the results. Hey, can we do something about the font size. Like make it bigger?Way to big. Think a little bit smaller.Smaller. Perfect. Now down to buissnes.... O who am I kidding? There is no room for buissness at my site.

Mostly A's: Are you my long lost twin or something?You love the punk rock style, but you are very color full. You love to experament with new ideas and even some old ones! I guess you could say you are the best of both worlds! Or in this case three!!!

Mostly B's: Wow! Youa are super colorful. But be careful other wise people will start to think that you came out of the 60's! All you think about is color and it really shows through your clothes and your being.

Mostly C's: I really do not know what to say about your style except for that you dress like you work at the town library. I mean come on! Some people really do not want to get old but by the way you dress I have a feeling that you can not wait! Here is a tip: There are a lot of cute preppy styles if you are really into that kind of stuff. And the one way to glam up something boring is to acceserise like there is no tomorrow! Look for my next fashion advice coloum to find out more!

No comments: