Saturday, October 11, 2008

My best friend!!

Every body knows that my best friend for life is the boy crazy, fashion loving, not as nearly as hyper as me: Amber!

Now if you have read her blog at www.ambers-zine.blogspot.com then you probably saw that I am the starter of her most unsual problems and that is so not true! Who knew that trying to zip line from my house to m y friends house at the end of the street with nothing but a metel coat hanger and some rope would not work! O.K. Now that I am saying it I understand what went wrong. I was supposed to use a plastic coar hanger! Duh!! How did I miss that? Any way, I bet you are wondering how this envoles Amber. It is a very long story with alot of little details. But to put it in a nut shell, Amber is always in the wrong spot in the wrong time. And instead of using my brother I thought that if I used Amber the results would be more accurate if I used some one closer to my weight. I did it first just to show her, but when she did it, right in the middle of the rope she fell. But she was being a totel whimp because she only fell like, 7 feet. So now you understand that part of her.
Now on to a differant side of amber. She is super boy crazy! I mean come on! She is just as boy crazy as I am hyper! And I wake up every morining like I just ate all of my halloween candy in two minutes. And I have done that before. So I will tell you more about her later! Peace out!

No comments: