Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Take the bf quiz to if you are boy crazy!

All righty! So we all know that valintines day is the mushiest day of the year. And me personaly I think that you do not need a bf to enjoy it. With my friends I like givingout candy and doing fun things to show that I am independat and that I do not need a guy in my life to make it specail. Ever since I broke up with my old jerk of a boy friend I have never been better. Not the point. So I will just shut up and give you the quiz.
1 Do you always think that if you do not have a boy friend that you will never get one?
A)Yes. I am so not a nerd
B) It would be nice but that is not my main priority.
C) What I need a boyfriend since when?

2. When you have a really hot guy friend that you want to become more with do you act and dress to impress?
A)What else am I supposed to do?
B)I do not want to be more than friends.
C) Never it would be way to uncomfertable!

3. Do you always get tongue tied infront of your crush?
A)Please I am way to good for that! I just zone out at his hottness.
B) Sometimes but we always laugh it off.
C)What why would I we are just friends.

4. Do you catch your self staring?
A)No I catch myself day dreaming about our first kiss and oicking our song.
B) Drool and all baby!
Why would I stare its not like I like him!

Ok. So you have just taken the quiz. On my next post look for the answers and do not be afraid to ask for some advice too! Tell your friends and peace out!

No comments: